Drug Test Today
Drug Test Today offers drug testing, alcohol testing, by urine analysis test and hair follicle analysis tests, to individuals and companies throughout the USA. We serve hundreds of companies and thousands of employees, as well as individuals who use us privately. We operate and work with thousands of clinics and mobile collectors. We are proud serve the entire United States.
Drug Test Today sends all of our specimens to contracted partner labs including:
- Labcorp – Laboratory Corporation of America (AABB and SAMHSA Certified)
- Quest Diagnostics (SAMHSA Certified)
We will make every effort to be the best in our industry,some services are available in every geographic area, while other services may only be available during certain hours. Also, some of our services are for companies only (not for individuals).
Drug Test Today is at the forefront in pre-employment screening, testing services, policy and program development and management. We offer everything your company needs to create and maintain a safe, drug free workplace. Whether you are striving to adhere to federal mandates or ensuring the integrity of your private organization, Drug Test Today has the knowledge, tools, and superior client support to achieve and exceed your goals.
Register today for any test or service and you automatically become a member of Drug Test Today. Your free membership will Save 10% on all future orders!
Our drug and alcohol testing services are provided for individuals needing drug testing for probation, court ordered testing, self-testing, drug testing of teenagers and any reasonable suspicion cases. For employers and staffing agencies, our drug testing centers can arrange for an immediate drug test for your applicant or employee anywhere in the country.
The impact of alcoholism and drug dependence in the workplace often focuses on four major issues:
- Premature death/fatal accidents
- Injuries/accident rates
- Absenteeism/extra sick leave
- Loss of production
- Tardiness/sleeping on the job
- After-effects of substance use (hangover, withdrawal) affecting job performance
- Poor decision making
- Loss of efficiency
- Lower morale of co-workers
- Increased likelihood of having trouble with co-workers/supervisors or tasks
- Preoccupation with obtaining and using substances while at work, interfering with attention and concentration
- Illegal activities at work including selling illicit drugs to other employees
- Higher turnover
- Poor Training of new employees
- Frequent Disciplinary procedures